Monday, February 28, 2005

New Cell Phone Law

I don't know if you've heard, but starting next month you will no longer be able to use a cell phone while driving unless you have a "hands free" adapter. . .

I went to Best Buy and they wanted $50 for a headset with a boom microphone for my cell phone. Having a friend in the cell phone business, I talked with him and was able to come up with an alternative, workin through Office Depot.

These kits are compatible with any mobile phone and one size fits all. I paid $0.08 each because I bought a whole bunch. I can give it to you for free.

I've tried them out on Erickson, Motorola, Nokia and Verizon phones and they worked perfectly.

Take a look and let me know if you want one.


See Photo below:
Right-click > show picture
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I can hear you laughing! I thought you could use a laugh.
Remember, Laughter is better for your health than a chocolate candy bar!

No comments: