Friday, May 13, 2005

HEALTH ALERT

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>The main causes of liver damage are:<BR><BR>&nbsp;1. Sleeping too late and waking up too late are the main cause.<BR>&nbsp;2. Not urinating in the morning.<BR>&nbsp;3. Too much eating.<BR>&nbsp;4. Skipping breakfast.<BR>&nbsp;5. Consuming too much medication.<BR>&nbsp;6. Consuming too much preservatives, additives, food coloring, and artificial sweetener.<BR>&nbsp;7. Consuming unhealthy cooking oil. As much as possible reduce cooking oil use when frying,&nbsp;which includes even the best cooking oils like olive oil. Do not consume fried foods when&nbsp;you are tired, except if the body is very fit.<BR>&nbsp;8. Consuming raw (overly done) foods also add to the burden of liver. Veggies should be eaten&nbsp;raw or cooked 3-5 parts. Fried veggies should be finished in one sitting, do not store.<BR><BR>We should prevent this without necessarily spending more. We just have to adopt a good daily lifestyle and eating habits. Maintaining good eating habits and time condition are very important for our bodies to absorb and get rid of unnecessary chemicals according to "schedule."<BR><BR>Because:<BR><BR>Evening at 9 - 11pm : is the time for eliminating unnecessary/toxic chemicals (de-toxification) from the antibody system (lymph nodes).This time duration should be spent by relaxing or listening to music. If during this time a housewife is still in an unrelaxed state such as washing the dishes or monitoring children doing their homework, this will have a negative impact on health.<BR><BR>Evening at 11pm -&nbsp; 1am : is the de-toxification process in the liver, and ideally should be done in a deep sleep state.<BR><BR>Early morning 1 - 3am : de-toxification process in the gall, also ideally done in a deep sleep state.<BR><BR>Early morning 3 - 5am : de-toxification in the lungs. Therefore there will sometimes be a severe cough for cough sufferers during this time. Since the de-toxification process had reached the respiratory tract, there is no need to take cough medicine so as not to interfere with toxin removal process.<BR><BR>Morning 5 - 7am : de-toxification in the colon, you should empty your bowel.<BR><BR>Morning 7 - 9am : absorption of nutrients in the small intestine, you should be having breakfast at this time. Breakfast should be earlier, before 6:30am, for those who are sick. Breakfast before 7:30am is very beneficial to those wanting to stay fit. Those who always skip breakfast, they should change their habits, and it is still better to eat breakfast late until 9 - 10am rather than no meal at all.<BR><BR>Sleeping so late and waking up too late will disrupt the process of removing unnecessary chemicals.<BR>Aside from that, midnight to 4am is the time when the bone marrow produces blood. Therefore, have a good sleep and don't sleep late.</FONT><BR></FONT></DIV>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Winsome, Although HEALTH ALERT wasn't exactly what I was searching for, it definitely grabbed my attention. I see now why I found your web page when I was looking for alternative health care product related information. I'm glad that I stopped by, even though I didn't find exactly what I wanted. Thanks for the very informative post! http://www.alternativehealthreporter.com

Anonymous said...

I can't believe this post! Winsome, that is simply amazing. I appreciate the informative post. It was very interesting reading. In my quest for information to satisfy my subscribers for http://www.alternativehealthreporter.com I ran across your blog. I was out searching for health articles today, but feel I have accessed so much more. Now I feel more informed on the subject. Great post!

Anonymous said...

Hello Winsome, Although this post wasn't exactly what I was searching for, it definitely grabbed my attention. I see now why I found your web page when I was looking for alternatives health related information. I'm glad that I stopped by, even though I didn't find exactly what I wanted. Thanks for the very informative post! http://www.alternativehealthreporter.com